Information about the administration of personal data
1. The administrator of your personal data are: Socratesa Development Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Jana Kazimierza 62A and Bukowińska Development Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Ul. Jana Kazimierza 62A (“Administrator”).
2. Your personal data obtained in connection with the implementation of the booking application will be processed for the following purposes:
3. The legal basis for the processing of your data will be:
4. Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
5. Your data may be transferred to third countries in compliance with security measures common in Poland.
6. The period of processing of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data are processed. The period during which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
7. In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data, which was carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal.
9. If you have any doubts about the correctness of the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. Administrator. does not use automated decision-making systems.
11. All correspondence regarding the processing of your personal data should be sent to the Administrator’s address: ul. Jana Kazimierza 62A, 01-248 Warszawa with the note “Personal Data” or to the Sales Office to the firstname.lastname@example.org.